Tuesday, November 27, 2007

This message nearly made me in tears

A friend of mine whom I hadn't heard of for a long time messaged me the other day.

She told me "Thank you and if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have learnt so many things".

I stared at my handphone dumbfounded and almost in tears.

She was one of my junior partners or rather students until I decided to part ways with the organization that tied the both of us together about a year ago.

We went through many things together, helping her out, giving her motivation and the spirit to complete whatever task that she needed to do. I hadn't thought much about how I affected her life then. Until the day she sent me that message.

I was touched. To have known that my actions actually helped someone change her life for the better. And to have known that she actually appreciated and remembered what I've done.

Thank you so much too. For letting me know that this life is worth living after all.



xxx

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c