Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm worth only a pack of NASI LEMAK

I told Superboyfriend, "Hey, at least you're worth a meal at Jogoya ok?"

On EVERY single occasion in my office, we're only offered only 1 pack of nasi lemak, 1 packet drink (Yeo's soya bean or lychee), 1 curry puff and 1 kuih. Regardless whether it's someone's farewell party, the boss' birthday or even a celebration of any kind, it's always that 1 pack of nasi lemak.


"AM I WORTH ONLY 1 PACK OF NASI LEMAK??"

Darn it. Cheap skate like hell.

Reminds me our year-end company dinner was held in our company compounds! Eating some catering food that's cold and too salty. Bleark!

Wait till my ARMY gets to you. (see previous post) Hmmph.

xxx


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c