Monday, June 9, 2008

Time to take it to another level

Oh... I can't wait for it!

Haha. This is what I've been waiting for... I guess.
Time to take it to another level, baby! :p

To begin with, the story of my cooking adventures started not too long time ago, and I can still remember the first time I attempted to conquer the kitchen. Haha. It went fine, and so far, none of my cookings are non-edible. In fact, I get lucky quite often and my first attempts usually turn out just the way it should be. Oh, thank goodness!



So, now that I've learnt most of my mum's cookings already, time to spread the wings and learn more things by myself. Would really like to experiment in the kitchen, just like how Y does it all the time! Haha. You're my role model laaa.... *wink*

Okay, so just sit tight and keep your fingers and toes crossed! I'm keeping mine crossed too, hoping that the kitchen will turn out just all right. :p


Photo taken from http://epicurious.blogs.com


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you have as much fun as I have in the kitchen. It does not matter how it all turns out, as long as you had a great time doing it :)

Supergirlfriend said...

Haha...Don't worry, Y. Sure will do! Just hope the foodie stays edible! Haha. :p

 
ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c