Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I can't stop SH*TTING!

Oh, tummy and intestines. What's gotten into the both of u??

Ever since I over-ate the other day and irritated my tummy, I just can't stop sh*tting everytime after I eat!

It's like I'm going on a detox, cleansing programme of some kind! Haha. Well, that's a good thing. Can lose my water retention and lose some weight. Kinda feel bloated still. Maybe they are still producing more sh*t for me to sh*t! :p

Oh! Cannot stand ah. Hope this doesn't get too carried away and get me sh*tting too often. Otherwise, there's gonna be another word for it then. Diarrhoea.



xxx

2 comments:

Sewjin said...

this is one dirty post

Supergirlfriend said...

Haha, benjamin. This is one dirty post. Remember to wash your eyes after reading it! :p

 
ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c