Monday, November 19, 2007

Who IS Supergirlfriend?

That's me!
The one and only, Supergirlfriend...!
Cheers please. Hehe.

Well, I'm really really REALLY excited about getting this blog.
I've called it "Girls will be Girls" because that's just the fact, guys (and girls)!
Girls will be girls unless you are somewhere in the middle, of course... *ahem :p

And why the pink colour? Guys, if you have the guts to step into this ultra-girlish blog, you are the true blue macho man! You are the one guy the world needs to have more of! The girls in the world needs you! Yes, YOU! :p

So, you'll be seeing more of Supergirlfriend soon as she will be bringing you more about..
What else? Hot juicy gossips, girl's bitchin's and well, guys!

Check them out ya!

xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my spidey sense says that you are probably one half of the blogging superhero team of Superhero W and Superhero S...

betul kah? hehehe...

Supergirlfriend said...

Hahah..Hi Kavilan!
Hey, I just went over to their blog just now! Didn't know you are a superhero too..I mean, the spidey sense and all... :p

 
ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c