Wednesday, April 30, 2008

An apple a day, takes the sore throat away

Oh god...Supergirlfriend is down with a vicious sore throat. Too angry yesterday and the heat and anger somehow managed to find its way to my throat! Hahaha.

Since the gas cooker ran out of gas, I couldn't cook any porridge and I was just sooooo hungry in the morning. So, in desperation, I took everything out from the fridge and started hunting for anything that I could possibly eat without leaving from the comforts of my home.

..

..

..


Ahhhhh.............................. Found it!



Apples!!!!!!!!

Haha. An apple a day, takes the sore throat away.
Puh-leeeeeseee let this work. I cannot stand sore throats. Could barely sleep a wink last night.

Sayang, apple... *softly pats on the apple*

Hahahah...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

try gargling with salt water. drinking lime juice might help too.. better than apple :). hope you recover soon to enjoy tomorrow's holiday dearie :)

zewt said...

try honey... it is even better... add a bit of lime...

Supergirlfriend said...

Dear Y and dear zewt, thanks guys!! Haha...I'll try everything you guys mention. Haha. Honey, lime, salt water...everything! :p

 
ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c