Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gearing up for a vacation

*sniff sniff* I can smell a vacation coming my way... Haha.



Though still like a month away, the happy feeling is growing within me day by day. Supergirlfriend will be going for a holiday!!! Haha. Not much of a vacation to shout about, but still a vacation to call my own. Since now that I'm no longer tied down to work and all, with all the freedom in hand, maybe it's time to take control of my own life huh.

A vacation can most definitely make me wanna work much harder to earn the moolahs because I know I'll be using a whole big chunk of my moolah for it. Haha. Since we're already going for a vacation, then better go all out mah! That has always been one of my life principles. If I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it the best I can. No half-hearted effort. And that applies even for my vacations! Haha.

Work hard, must also play hard! Gotta balance the equation.... *wink wink*

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c