Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I miss my chicken curry...

I've been a while since I last tasted spicy food. Or as a matter of fact, even fried food!

Been taking extra precautions and lots of extra care to not provoke my sore throat that would most definitely irritate the hell out of me again. Been struggling with a persistent sore throat for almost three weeks or maybe a month now. And so far, I've stayed away from all those sinfully irresistible fried and spicy foodie which are my favourite...


OH! My chicken curry...


So you can imagine that I'm currently living out of my comfort zone because I miss those curry, sambal, fried chicken, fried fritters, keropok lekor, the chilli sauce to dip my chicken rice balls, the chilli sauce for my yong tau foo... Argh!

Hopefully the sore throat will stay away for good this time around. Please....

Photo taken from A Tale of Two Superheroes




No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c