Friday, June 6, 2008

Something is not right

Lately, it must've been one of those phases in my life when boredom would literally invade my life and disrupt my daily thoughts and routine. With the recent petrol increase, which would undoubtedly cause a domino of effects in every other sectors, that got me thinking a lot too.

Now the thing about boredom is, it really gets to you! I mean, yes, I can "cure" my boredom for a moment by splashing on some lavish dinner or lunch, but when reality sets back again, things are still going to be back to square. Things have not been going too well recently on my part. Money's coming in, but I just felt that my contribution could've been more.




And somehow, very unlike me, now I just find it so difficult to gather my energy to actually take up the current situation as a challenge and take it into my hands to change how things are. I've never allowed boredom to get me - that is, until now. Something is not right in this current scenario. And I cannot figure it out just yet. In fact, come to think about it, I don't even know if I'm actually dealing with boredom or perhaps self-dissatisfaction.

Hope it's just temporary.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c