Friday, December 21, 2007

Does your BOYFRIEND annoy you?

Yeah, I'm posing this question to the whole female clan on Earth.

Just a few days back, I was out with Superboyfriend to catch a movie at GSC Midvalley. Everything was well, we grabbed excellent seats, got the tickets in hand and we were early. So we decided to get some popcorns, soft drinks and my fav corn-in-cup.

While queuing up, there was this sudden outburst of an annoying voice blabbering at full blast right behind us. There he is. The FREAK. He started mouthing out really really loud, "AH-LIEN PREH-DAR-TOR TU-EH *laughes out loud to himself then continues...* AH-LEH-VIN EN-DE JIP-MUNGS" *continues laughing freakishly*

Seriously, I was ready to turn around to give him the killer stare before I noticed the freak was bringing a galpal with him. Ai...I can see that she was embarrassed enough to be associated with that freakish bf, so I decided to save him from my killer stare. Count yourself lucky, FREAK!

What did that girl do to deserve such an annoying bf??? I wonder... Poor thing...!

xxx

6 comments:

Danny said...

As Boss Stewie said, to get a hot chick you need to be an ahbeng. LOL!

Supergirlfriend said...

Haha...yeah, danny! I wonder why ahbengs get all the hot girls while ahlians get the hot hunks? It's hard being a hot chick you know sometimes...Thank god that's not the case for me! *phew* :p

Jason Lioh said...

Yeah, life isn't fair. *sobs*

Supergirlfriend said...

Jason.... :p
Haha..

zewt said...

i only understand the first part... what is vin en de jip mungs?

Supergirlfriend said...

haha..zewt, it's alvin and the chipmunks..the guy was trying to "Bahasa Malaysia"-nize it. That freak! Haha... :p

 
ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c