Friday, April 11, 2008

Am I still a girl?


Now tell me, which girl doesn't shop? Every 9 out of 10 girls would probably have shopping as one of their favourite things to indulge in during free time. Yes, I know even the men are taking an interest in shopping as more metrosexual men are starting to invade the world.


But me? Well, not that I don't like shopping, it's just that I've somehow grown out of it. Strange huh. I've noticed that clothes which I do not immediately wear after I bought it will eventually wind up in the wardrobe, not having to see the daylights again. Hahah.


So now, I actually have the time to wear each and every of my clothes and appreciate them individually. I feel more satisfied when I buy an item I really like every once in a while rather than making it a routine or a habit to shop for anything whenever I find myself in shopping malls.

Shop less to waste less! Call it self-control at its best! Hahah.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c