Thursday, April 24, 2008

I will miss you, my L.O.V.E!

Supergirlfriends's L.O.V.E. bag is in a disastrous, worn out state. The once beautiful bag (it still is! if not for the many many flaws on its skin now) earned ridiculous amount of praises from many passerbys.


Seriously, despite owning so many bags before this, I have never owned one that can actually have strangers walking up to me just to say I have a beautiful bag. WOW. And this happened many many times. Even in lifts!





Which is why I absolutely adored my bag. Gosh, I'm going to miss it so much. I can no longer find the exact same model but I know my next bag is going to be something close. I love big bags and totes in black, black & white or simply white. They are the best colours in the world.


Don't worry, L.O.V.E., I will definitely miss you...!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c