Thursday, May 8, 2008

I just joined Pay Per Post, ladies and gentlemen

Okay, I have to admit that I'm pretty outdated when it comes to writing review in blogs. But I figure since most people are already hopping into this wave of review writing, there must be something really attractive going on about it.

Frankly speaking, this isn't the first time I've heard about Pay Per Post (PPP). In fact, it was the first name the was brought forth to me by a friend when I first started blogging late last year. But at that time, I didn't put much thought into it because I was still struggling with getting accustomed to the world of blogging.

Now that I'm starting to get the hang of things, I went over to PPP the other day and submitted my blog for approval. For me as a blogger, writing reviews satisfies me in the monetary sense, while helping to promote a certain product or even a business that a certain advertiser has to offer.

As a matter of fact, just the thought of writing our own thoughts and recommendations about a certain product and having to stand a chance to earn money out of it is enough to get anyone excited I suppose. There's of course, nothing to lose and only so much to gain - both for us, bloggers and also advertisers.

Oh I can't wait to start this!




No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c ss_blog_claim=6b7af3e1d07b4f4fc73fcc58fcbb210c